Friday, October 31, 2014

YOU MOSES?

     I thank God for doing an awesome work in my son.  I say this not to brag but, because it is what I see.
     Sonny Boy and I had a conversation about my upcoming retirement.  We talked about how depressing life has been for a lot of people and places in this world.  So I shared with him that after I retired, I was working for God.  
     I told him that although it is written that there would be no other man like Moses, God didn't say there would not be a woman.  So I told Sonny Boy that I was going to be like Moses. A woman after Gods own heart.  
    Sonny Boy said: "We don't need a Moses superwoman. We are all Moses.  If we want something done, we should do it! We shouldn't wait on other people. We should do it ourself."

FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES!  Thank you Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment