Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THAT'S YOUR STUFF

    Sonny boy never cease to amaze me.  I was listening to Charles Stanley, a radio/tv minister on the net in my kitchen.  Sonny boy comes into the kitchen to eat dinner.  As he sits down, he asks me what I am listening to.  I tell him and I keep listening.
    There is nothing else going on in the kitchen. So, after a few minutes when Mr. Stanley says something I thought was important, I asked Sonny Boy about what he said.  Sonny Boy tells me that he wasn't listening.  Then he says: That's your stuff mom.
     I then asked him to just listen for a few minutes.  Instead he finishes his dinner, gets up, put away his dishes, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.  It was as if I hadn't said anything at all.
     When he comes out of the bathroom, he tells me that he is going upstairs to finish his homework.  And that was it.  I didn't say a word.  But of course I was disappointed that he wouldn't even spare a minute to get the word.  But I know, his time will come and I can't wait.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment